What is our typical day like….?
Hmmmmm, now that depends. In fact, we just realized the UNSTOPPABLE FAMILY has everything but typical days.
For someone that is working a JOB, they may do similar things everyday…get up shower, have breaky then head to work…work for 8 hours then head home, eat dinner and sleep.
Now for the UNSTOPPABLE FAMILY each day has it’s own mind!! Now don’t get me wrong, we are very consistant in what we do for business 5 hours a day…but the hours surrounding the work day get rather interesting.
Consistant Daily Activities:
- Wake up and put on Business Suite (Bathing Suit)
- Breaky by 10am (omlette’s, baked beans & fruit)
- Jump in the pool for a swim
- Say Bula 30-40 times in a day
- Hanalei plays at kids club
- Income Producing Activities
In-Consistant Daily Activities:
- Frog Racing every Monday night
- Hula show’s
- Horse rides on the beach
- Glass of wine at 12…because we can.
- Rugby matches with our sponsored team
- Kava nightb
- Bounty nights
- Swano DJ’s at our Resort night Club
- Dance Parties under the moon
- Hanalei dances with the local village
We can’t make this stuff up!! We have realized that we “ARE LIVING” and enjoying every second that life presents to us. I have finally accepted that we are NOT normal!!!! The UNSTOPPABLE FAMILY lives…we truly live, and we are so grateful for it!