Are you going thru a Sh/t storm???
Coming out of one……or about to enter one?
Here are a few lessons I learned from Andy Andrews, the author of The Traveler’s Gift over 8 years ago.
Do you believe that “Happiness”…really is a choice? ( this guy does, watch the video its powerful)
Here is my choice for happiness today…
This morning at 5;50am…before I came to view this lovely Rainbow….
I wrote out my “Gratitude of the Day” in my Journal and will share it with you here.
* I am so happy to be sitting inside watching the rainfall over Lake Tahoe from my living room. I’m refreshed from a hot bath and now enjoying a beautiful cup of coffee while journaling in complete silence.
* Rhonda & Hanalei went on sorting & cleaning-out spree over this past couple days since we have been here in the same residence for the past 5.5 months in beautiful Lake Tahoe.
* Enjoyed 10 great days with my parents here in Lake Tahoe.
* Looking forward to moving onto our next destination this Sunday….visiting friends in San Francisco.
* Hanalei will be spending quality time with RHonda‘s Family at their lake house in Michigan.
* Excited to do a road trip from SF, SD and then out to Denver in the 1st half of July….visiting friends & traveling thru the beautiful National Parks of the West.
* Filled with gratitude that we have been traveling the World as a Family for the past 4.5 years.
* So excited to celebrate our 5 Year Travel Anniversary & our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary this coming November in San Sebastian, Spain!
Everything in life is a choice, and it is up to you how you look at it.
Choose now to be happy…
Rhonda and Brian Swan